Spider Prep Sheet
Indoor spider/silverfish treatment is needed from time to time. The areas normally treated is where spiders/silverfish roam. These areas may include; baseboards, ceiling corners and around window frames and door frames. Possible dusting of attic and/or subareas. Proper preparation is import in order to achieve the best possible results.
- Pick up all loose articles off the floors: shoes, books, magazines, clothing etc
- If possible, move furniture away from the walls
- Vacuum well in corners and behind furniture to remove built up dust and debris
- Kitchen: Put all food away including fruit, butter dishes, salt and pepper shakers etc. (put into cabinets or drawers)
- Bathrooms: Put tooth brushes, soaps and toiletries into drawers or cabinets
- Closets: If you wish closets to be treated-remove items from the floor and shelves (hanging clothes can stay)
- Be prepared to leave the home for 2 1/2 hours for the drying time.
- Once the home has been treated, please allow 10-14 days to see results. Expect 80 % control. A spider can be seen before it dies and it is normal to see an occasional spider.
Please call our office if you have any questions.
The Best With Pests
- Quick Job Quotes
- High Referral Rate
- Dependable Service
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Family Owned and Operated
- Commercial & Residential Services